As part of our growth plans, we are seeking experienced lawyers with significant commercial knowledge and experience, to join the firm as Senior Associates. These are exciting opportunities for mid-career lawyers who are knowledgeable about the application of related and relevant principles, procedures and laws. Lawyers who understand that these principles and procedures must be balanced with sensible commercial outcomes.
Specifically, we invite qualified applicants who are experienced in the following areas:
- Banking and Finance
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Labour and Employment
- Capital Market
- Corporate Advisory
Successful candidates will:
- have a minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience in relevant areas.
- be commercially aware and have a mindset that constantly seeks solutions.
- be a team player with strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- appreciate the different demands of a professional services firm, including being flexible in terms of the place and time of work.